Monday, September 28, 2009

Music Heals

I was sick before I went. When I got there the power of the drums healed me. Seeing them all freed me. Old friends are so comfortable, new friends are made easily when the music plays. The Arabic drums has sealed the deal with my body along time ago, when it plays everything else goes away. Only the music stays. Happiness is in dancing, in friends laughing in hands joining. We need to dance more as a people, we need to laugh more as a people, we need to let go as a people. We need to be happy for awhile. The power of music is irreplaceable, the power of love is eternal. I am a hippy at heart and my wings spread when I dance and when I sing with my friends, freedom is dancing, moving and laughing and the whole air is different when people surrender to the beats. Who cares if they are watching, let them, The important thing is to let live. Life is great when the people you love are happy, the friends of the bride are some times happier than her, because they feel so much for her. The friends of the groom are sometimes more excited than the groom because they have seen him all the way,family and friends are everything. Without them who will you dance with at your wedding? who will dim the lights when you blow the candles of your birthday cake. Without them why would you use your phone. Will you always go to the movies alone. Without them psychiatrists would be making much more. Friends are dedicated loving people, always there when things are up or down. Friends dance with you when you are happy and lay with you when you are sad.
Music heals broken friendships and it even makes you forget your stomach ache. The dancers are the happy ones and the musicians are having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment