Monday, December 21, 2009

the yogi that is me

in two days i will have completed my time in the studies of yoga, and i will be a certified teacher.
i did not spread the word because i did not want to jinx it, but now that i am so close to the finish line i can say it out loud. yes yogi tousa that is me, if you want to call me.
i found a deep connection between yoga and art, actually yoga is an art.
i wont get started on yoga here because i could go on forever.
biggest proof of it's benefits is the transformation that happened to me.
just a few example of the things i overcame:
1. fear of rude people
2.fear of death
3. fear of failure
4.fear of laundry (since i was afraid of doing the chore)
5. fear of ironing (now i iron our clothes by my self)
6. fear of sleeping alone in my house
7. inability to touch my toes when i bend down (now i can)
8. fear of waking up early well actually thats not a fear it is an inability that i overcame now i can wake up 7 or 4 am makes no difference to me
9. procrastination
10. fear of losing the help (now i do not need any and i am happily with out)
11. fear of vegeteranianism thats not a word but now i can go on as long as i want with out eating my animal friends
12. extra kilograms and firmer legs (i lost the extra pounds)


i also developed the ability to do things differently and to question everything
i can go on and on but i am my own proof that this really works
be my student? we are all students
be a yogi or a yogini
be free and overcome your fears
do not let society mold you and realize your true abilities

embrace the path of light and let the kundalini yoga help you become the full blossoming person you were meant to be and please a little less t.v. they say the fake friends on the screen do not really care about you, call your real friends or do something you love.

we all have divine in us we just need to polish and clean our selves for our divine light to shine.

yogi tousa

No comments:

Post a Comment