Sunday, December 20, 2009

karma

it is important to say what you say to who you want to say it
or else u will be carrying this unresolved karma with you year after year and you get the same lesson over and over again until u learn to stand up for your self

so here i go
to all my bullies i hate you and you are just sick
i mean to all my past bullies, that is because today nobody can come that way
you suck my bully i hate your guts
you seemed like an angel and then your true face always shows after time
i thank God every day that we parted ways
you are sick and i was naive
you suck in all ways

my bullies could not handle me i was too much light for their dark existence
my bullies are empty from inside and today i rise to tell them what i needed to say
this feels so good by the way
my bullies who put me down
who judged me
who would not even say hi to me when in fact in their life time they could not have dreamed to meet someone like me
bullies come in different forms but in their core they are all insecure
they try to prove what they lack for instance that they are strong
that they are powerful and they did scare me to my core but today i tell them to hell with you
i am glad i no more have to see you again. i was fooled they stole my tongue and i was too naive to speak up for me
but today i tell them karma does not die and you will get it back in buckets what you did to me and i still do not forgive you
although God has rewarded me beyond my imagination with people who are around me like angels and i no more let a bully close, for today around me is a huge aura of mirrors that reflects any harm that points at me and goes back to you. you the bully with the black heart and the disgusting spirit.
my bullies thought they were better than me, they thought i was weak but i am not weak i am sensitive but i am strong
sensitive does not mean weak but those with no ability to feel mistake humanity with weakness. today the people around me appreciate my heart and anyone who can not handle my light i will not be forced to be around.
today i know for sure what i am capable of. that is anyone who thinks they can abuse me physically, emotionally, verbally or on any level is not welcomed in my life.
and it is so easy for me to forget anyone who hurts me.
you see i am very emotional yet when it comes to hurting me i have zero tolerance for that person who hurt me even if it was a long time ago. i will never look back and smile because my bullies suck so bad. when your names come up i sometimes feel sick to my stomach.
i really pity those who still suffer around their bullies i left a long time ago and those victims who stay around their bullies are sick too.
they love to suffer but me i love joy i love light and although i love the world my soul will always come first.
there goes the words i wanted to say and carried so long to that day. all you people said and did and all the tears i cried for you will come back to you in full buckets and i will smile from today knowing that nothing goes to waste and God is watching and waiting for the right time to show you how it felt.
the bullies are sick in the head and they made me sick to my stomach. you remain devoid and i will shine on forever because me and my people we carry the light. stay in the darkness and know that i am so thankful that i do not see any of your faces again.
now my karma is clear,you too go ahead say what you always had to say, even if its on a blog .

"what goes around comes around what goes up must come down" alicia keys. and i promise, you will see i know for sure because God told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment