Monday, December 28, 2009

garlic magic potion for my niece and all the children



Initially for my nieces and nephews
and for all the children with fever
my niece gets sick all the time with fever
i realized there must be millions of moms looking for a non chemical cure
my advice is do not panic
fever is normal
here is a cure that is easy and magically efficient
i found it online
so i am not cheating :)

Garlic remedy & recipes

Garlic: It’s not just for vampires anymore!

Well, I have no personal experience with garlic being effective on vampires, but I did see it once in a movie. However, I do have A LOT of experience with garlic warding off illness.

“No other herb comes close to the multiple system actions of garlic, its antibiotic activity, and its immune-potentiating power.”

- Stephen Buhner in Herbal Antibiotics.

Not only is it antibiotic, it is also directly effective against viruses. It is also anti-fungal and anti-parasitic as well among many other things. It's important for colds AND flus.

How do I use garlic?

Well, the most obvious garlic remedy is to cook with it. I give ideas about using garlic in the immune soup recipe as well as in my special-tea. Eating garlic regularly is extremely healthful. It also helps lower blood pressure and cholesterol counts. It’s absolutely amazing.

It’s most potent to use garlic raw. Cooking with it regularly is good for your health, but when you need it in an acute situation, use it raw.

Juicing it and adding it to other juice is a great way to take raw.

There are many good raw garlic recipes that are garlic remedies, such as humous. This is a traditional middle eastern dish/spread. You can find it at supermarkets or you can make your own.

These recipes are a great example of "eating your medicine." Eating healthful meals with antiviral and antibiotic properties built into them is optimal. However, if you are already sick, then cooking garlic into your soup is one of your best options.

What about the odor?

If the odor is an issue or you aren’t quite ready to integrate garlic into your diet more, you could try garlic tablets. Understand that tablets are never going to be as good as the real thing, but they do work.

A naturopathic doctor I know recommends this brand. They are odorless, and are well known as one of if not the best garlic tablets out there. The store I send you to on this link sell at wholesale prices. Believe me, you won’t find them cheaper ANYWHERE else. The price here matches the wholesale price in my local natural foods wholesale catalog. I researched it so you don’t have to.

Garlic remedy on my feet?!?!?

Two ways I use garlic when I’m sick (other than teas and soups)

    1. Garlic vinegar. I infuse garlic in vinegar, and it’s a great way to get the raw qualities of garlic. I eat the vinegar straight when I’m ill. But day-to-day, I use it in salad dressings or recipes that call for vinegar.

    2. Garlic on my feet. Yes, you read right. Here’s what I do: I crush a few garlic cloves, put them in a little jar or bowl, and cover it just so in olive oil.

      In about a half hour, I rub the oil on my feet. I do this on my kids as well when they have a bad cough or they have a chest cold. For me, I also put the garlic pieces between my toes (but not for kids).

      Then, I put socks on for the night and go to sleep. When I wake up, I have garlic breath, so I know it works! No kidding! Garlic enters your system and heads straight for the lungs.

      Garlic is amazing for the lungs. This is a great way to fight bacterial infections. It also enhances your immune system and fights viruses at the same time! I love this garlic remedy.
      "God Bless The Children Because We Love Them"
      yogi tousa

No comments:

Post a Comment