Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a strong woman who cleans her own mess

i have become this woman who does it all by her self and i have never been happier
i do not know why it took me so long to believe i can do it
although when we are abroad it happens naturally and it is so liberating
yes i have freed my self from the middle man
the spectator of our lives in our homes wishing to own our own clothes
i no more run around trying to please those who were paid to help me
i no more feel the guilt of the spoiled irresponsible rich girl with hired help
i no more ask a stranger where my things are
i no more feel apologetic for the clothes i own hanging in my wardrobe
i no more fear her envious looks and i no more doubt her honesty
the liar the thief the stranger that came and touched everything that is mine
that stranger who i trusted and considered doing her job like i do mine
life is great without them
i am free
it is not chemistry to do the laundry
it is actually fun to iron as u listen to music and to fold socks
hand work is divinely fulfilling
in any perfecting of any act there is an angel standing proud
it does not take as much time as they claim it does
it is not that horrible like we feel it is
i promise that the chores of the housewife are fun, meditative, freeing, cleansing of bad karma and soothing too
it is all a mind set
lose the person who black mails you
let them go you do not need them you can do it all
my home is mine alone not the strangers and today i am proud to say i did it all for i am strong
i can clean my own mess and for that i have freed my self and now i am in control of my own life

No comments:

Post a Comment