Monday, December 28, 2009

vengeance is a source of happiness (is psycho an excuse part II )



This is part two of my post about the crazy manicurist who was rude.( see blog post is psycho an excuse)
I just had to announce the rest of the story since I do not want to be leaving you with the victim impression. I did report her the next time I went. They did give her what she deserved. Two days of not coming to work, a warning and now she is under probation. The whole salon knows about the story and suddenly they all treat me with a new found respect. The moral of the story sometimes some people need to see concequences of their actions to learn. it was not the first time people have reported her. She got many complaints. Now she knows that people will not tolerate her rudeness and now she knows psycho is no excuse.

I do not feel sorry for her, not one bit.
vengeance is a source of happiness.
Sometimes the high road is not so much fun.
An eye for an eye does not make the whole world blind, sorry Gandhi, but sometimes it teaches lessons for those thinking to poke new innocent eyes.
I learned from my animal friends about pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment