Saturday, December 5, 2009

is psycho an excuse?

dear blog

i regret questioning the phsyco nature of people
it is true, there are the psychos they inhibit the earth
they make no sense
they wear the psycho label and it enables them to be as absurd as they want because in the end no body asks them why they do what they do, since they were labeled psycho
is it ok for someone to abuse the people around them because they are psycho?
is psycho an excuse?

today i was bullied by my manicurist
she is not mine, but she was the only free one
she is a monster
a terrorist and i told her
i was caught off guard when she was so rude to me
i felt like i was verbally abused
well i really was

when someone is so rude suddenly, someone you did not expect that they would be, you do not know what to do

im thinking about saying who she is and where she works but im feeling guilty for that
that is my problem i feel guilty for anything
is taking the high road always right?
so many times i wanted to speak up but i am scared that i hurt those who were not scared to hurt me

my best friend is like me we put ourselves in everyones shoes until our shoes are empty now
we feel for others to the extent that we sometimes take the other persons side in a fight against us

not standing up for yourself you will be squashed we warned each other
kind people become monsters when you leave your shoes empty and walk in theirs
we always feel what others are feeling
we worry what they might be thinking
are they comfortable?
are they happy?
and they do not give a shit
why do we care for those who need no advocate?
those who have tongues of swords and hearts of stone!

she shocked me as she painted my nails and bossed me around telling me to put my nails in the boiling water and not to waste her time
she told me she has issues! issues of envy she confessed
how honest could she be?

suddenly she said she is bored her life sucked, all her friends are married, she has no one and every one betrayed her.

I told her count your blessings

she said i have none

i told her what about your sight?

that you can hear?

that you can smell!

i told her why don't you take a friend to a movie she said she had none and she switched from scaring me with her stares to acting pathetic and i knew she was blackmailing me for a bigger tip

she asked me if i feel sorry for her now

i told her no i do not because i think she has many blessings but she can not see them

when she yelled at me and gave me dirty looks i wanted to tell her to talk nicely, i wanted to report her, i wanted to make her learn about the ways she should treat people, but i was scared that she might lose her job, i worried that she might lose a monthly payment, i cared for her more than she cared for her self. I am not a saint, am I just a coward?
so many times I am faced with people who talk like that but I feel sorry for them and i do not react, is something wrong with me. Is it wrong to respect people? people who others do not respect?

I know I will not be mean ever, but am I being a push over?
does she think it is ok to behave like that because she is psycho?
but seriously the girl seemed disturbed!
no tip went to her that day from me and i will never let her paint my nails again!

psycho is no excuse



2 comments:

  1. you ought to be learning from what the Arabic poet said :

    متى تضع الكرامة في لئيم ... فإنك قد أسأت إلى الكرامة

    وقد ذهبت صنيعته ضياعاً ... وكان جزاء فاعلها الندامة


    and there is always the famous Abu Al Tayeb al Motanabi( أبو الطيب المتنبي ) verse :



    إذا أنت أكرمت الكريم ملكته ... وإن أنت أكرمت اللئيم تمردا


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have heard it before the last one i really like it
    it is true

    ReplyDelete