Friday, December 25, 2009

i want to be an avatar


finally a good movie
a good message
a worthy story
amazing artwork amazing script
acting that is almost not acting anymore
the director is a genius
the beautiful details
the gorgeous bodies and nature
the message oh God the message

i want to be an avatar
i want all my people to be spiritual
i want to share the knowledge of the trees
i want to have tiger skin
i want to walk with minimal clothes and to blend in the forest
i want to run on the grass
i want to pick up the fruits and chew on the juiciness of them, i want to feel them on my lips
i want to listen to the heart beat of my horse
i want to be mated for life
i want everyone to know how sacred trees and breath are
i want to be able to fly
i want to be able to walk barefoot
i want no metal technology in my life
i want to be one with nature and to realize the sacredness of all the lives of animals
i want to be so tall and so slender
i want to have a very long braid that i plug in nature and i want to pray with the trees with my people
i want to paint on my face
i want to pray with everyone sitting in the yoga pose
i want God to be a subject of conversation
i want to be able to talk about energies and spiritual purity with everyone
i want these concepts to be more important than clothes and shopping
i want my people to be aware of the life force within us all
i want us all to know that death is just a transition
i want my people to know that all energy is borrowed and will go back to its source
i want the mud to fill my toes i want to feel the connection with the earth
i want to unleash the animal force in me
i want to love like it was a spiritual ceremony
i want to be proud of my beliefs
i want to have no concern for material things
i want to be an avatar
i wish i lived in their avatar world away from the stupid media and the flat people with numb hearts

i really want to be an avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment