Wednesday, December 23, 2009

today i became a yoga teacher

today is a very important day
in my physical life
in my mental life
in my spiritual life
in my professional life
in my life in general today my dream came true
now i am a certified yoga teacher and i tell you it is an amazing feeling when dreams come true
for the past month i was a nerd
never have i found interest in any of the written studies like i did in yoga studies
never have i ever found motivation for movement like i do for the yoga poses
i am ready to teach this art of physical form
the body expresses itself through the asanas
the asanas are the yoga poses that mimic the design of life.
from the lion pose you get strength from the cobra pose i am inspired in the child' pose i remember my need for a divine back to back me up
from breathing manifestations are revealed
from mantras my mind is cleared
from music my heart is healed

i have studied healing and i love the idea, i have a feeling something big is about to happen and it is like i am about to fall into an ocean where the tide takes me where i want to go
very soon it will be true that the joys i experience will be shared with other aspirants who dare to breath in a world where breathe is forgotten

today i am a certified yogi and i am deeply humbled by the graces that embrace us from the universe. when you have a clean heart and your goal is something good , your dreams become the responsibility of the universe and the whole world conspires to make what you were meant to do happen. there must be a reason that you are you, here, now in this body, in this skin, in this family ,in this country, in this time, find out what it is or else your visit on this earth would be a waste, there is nothing magical in mediocrity so be the light that you were meant to capture.

i have followed my path and i feel like i only took one step forward and that the ocean is open in front of me and the kingdom of God waits for my move now.

No comments:

Post a Comment