Thursday, December 10, 2009

im a new born

im sleeping so much
everywhere
anywhere
i do not think about anything anymore
i do not abuse my nervous system
it is all an intense yoga side effect

but it is the best side effect ever
i am sleeping from 2pm to 6 pm
and then at night from 12 am to 7 am
and i am always sleepy in between
and i do not care about anything anymore


i feel my brain getting a massage
tingling all the time
i am changing from my core and i am loving it
i am aware of every breath
i am different now
i am on my way
i am changing
i am loving it

change is good
i am relaxed finally i found my place in the world
and it is on the yoga mat
it is in reading a yoga book
it is in the study of that mysterious science and art
i am gaining control over my body and mind
and it feels good

now i have to go sleep again
because i am a new born as i said

2 comments: