Friday, August 28, 2009

CLeopatra and the evil stores

I am tired of being manipulated by the stores.
I am tired of being hypnotized to the cashier.
In disney land it seems completely rational to buy a mickey mouse pink watch.
In victoria secret is seems only natural to buy a black lacy night gown.
In abercrombie and fitch it seems natural to get a grey cotton ordinary t-shirt.
Every thing makes sense in the store. 
I hate it, it is all there shiny and stacked smelling good looking good with the music and the friendly sales girl that thinks everything will look incredibly cute on me.
I hate it most when the top has a word I would say, it feels like they did it for me.
They are so friendly in the store but back home the top or watch turn old very fast right after you buy the next thing.
It is endless the things in the store.
the last top I saw in juicy said "for nice girls who like things" I thought that is exactly me, and then I thought wait a minute, things? Thats the worst way to manipulate using my weakness like this.
I am sick of shopping, I do not want to see more stuff, I do not want to want more stuff.
I will stay home, at home I am safe.   

2 comments:

  1. "for nice girls who like things" i have one of those tshirts tous haha! love this post! i love how you take the time to write out all these daily observations every time i read your blog im thinking 'eda tousa's right!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhehe
    thank you mona i cant believe you have it
    thank u for commenting
    finally life on earth

    ReplyDelete