Thursday, March 25, 2010

i want to put my heart in the fridge


i want to put my heart in the fridge
so i could be more like you people
i want to sleep and wake up in another place
so i could be away from you people
i want to solve the traffic problem so i could
love you again my people
i want to clean your heart from the black stains
i want to flush cold water on my bruised heart
because its been beaten by you people
i get things you would not guess
i know what you people are thinking
i hate routine and corporate lives
i hate the suites and the time lines
i hate the waste and the things you stole
i hate the fact that you people hate the earth
i hate the way you look at animals
the way you think you own the world
the way you think women are lower just because they are not robots
i hate the fact that i have rage
i hate this anger when it builds up like the fire
i hate the coolness of the ice cubes
i hate the stupid when they act smart
i hate the ugly by choice
i hate the people who take up too much space
i hate it when they stomp they do not have grace
i hate bad art and the fakers
i hate big brands without taste
i hate the practical
i hate the sad and the always miserable
i hate the news today
i hate the cynical
i hate the way you popped my bubble and brought me down from lala land.

4 comments:

  1. poor you :)
    and u hate me. poor me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on where are u? miss ur posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back then! if I knew u're comin back today I would've waited for u in the lala airport :)

    ReplyDelete