Thursday, April 1, 2010

the journey of life






















i watched this great documentary on animal planet, yes i love that channel.
what caught me and inspired me to repeat on my blog was the part when the narrator
explained the slow transition from cave people to culture. he said the 2 things that set us apart from animals are: religion and art.

i loved the sound of that i always had the theory people are not pigs and here he was affirming it.

nowadays modern culture lost respect for religion and found a new common ground " you and me baby are nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do it on the discovery channel".

i don't know if it is because i suddenly noticed it, all I see now is examples of it, or is it true that people are slowly turning into pigs with no morals.

why is the sign of civilization and globalization the ability to share a bed with a stranger in the shortest time and better yet in a foreign country?

Art and religion are the two things that made us stand out from our animal kingdom. I love animals I care deeply for preserving them but i would rather be known as more refined.

we have succeeded and reached the heights of technology, but on the physical and moral level I see a world walking backwards and morality has slowly faded.

what shocks me is the lack of shame and no will to apologize or even repent or feel guilty, as if guilt has become outdated.

sometimes its good to regret a mistake, this is not some kind of beauty queen competition where the winner says " I have no regrets, my mistakes have got me to be who i am now".
I think this is bullshit what the media has created in the people's brains. They have erased the notions of mistakes as a whole, accept everything, it is all good!

I will still be from the past if this is what they call people like me now "conservative".
yes because i will value religion and all holy scriptures. I will always put God first even if it is not "cool" and hip anymore. i do not want to fit in, if fitting in means losing all of me. I am an artist so I will keep painting and there will always be right and wrong forever!

Along time ago God and art have set us apart from animals and until now these 2 things do.
technology and education do not justify immorality and self control is not a bad thing.

God and art will set the people free from their brain washed ways of doing whatever their pig heads fantasize and then calling it modernity. self restraint is a word i no more hear of.

the human being has become a spoiled brat who acts on impulse and is brainwashed to be obsessed with sex and money. some old men remain captive of a filthy mind, when will all things seize to be neurotic in the eyes of the pervert? when will sex be a holy act between lovers not a possibility between any two people who can move?


I am what I am and that is that!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea. I totally agree. I wonder why "modern" islamists wants to make it religion only. 'art is haram' is what they say. I despise that.
    welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they have a very limited view of things tiny tiny perspective !!
    they are not free
    they are in the dark

    ReplyDelete