Wednesday, March 3, 2010

birthday of a dear Brazilian friend



today is my beautiful brazilian friend's birthday
she follows this blog
and that makes me proud
thank you for reading.
my dear friend who's married to my soul mate's best friend
i hope you have an amazing day as warm as your golden heart
i hope all the good wishes of your friends reach you

i hope you and your love go back and live on your land when you are ready
so you can go back to your warm waters because switzerland is an ice cube for the brazilian
blood. i heard a lot about you and when i met it was as though i knew you from before, nothing is better than a real person with a heart that feels things others don't know exist.
have a happy birthday my dear friend.


2 comments:

  1. BEST GIFT EVER!!!!
    thanks, my beautiful carioca :))
    love u

    ReplyDelete