Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my niece's birthday


two days ago was the birthday of my niece who is too cute and too wonderful.
she is too wise for her age it often freaks me out.
she is too friendly for the people of this world and for that we had to warn her.
she owns my heart and i see art running through her.
she loves to have a good time.
she has confidence and will.
she speaks about God only at four. she is even starting making up quotes.
her golden hair although beautiful is not as beautiful as her golden heart.

she looks like angels or disney creatures.
i love her hands, her feet, her clothes.
i love her voice, her smell, her bag!
and most of all i love nothing more than seeing her in her uniform.
the heart melts at the sight of her.
and so much fear and worry about her makes you ache and the tears fall
in front of anyone.
i do not like it when i see her and i can not hug her, because she is too busy being herself!

so many days pass without seeing her and im afraid one day she will be a big girl and i will have missed her tiny size. her best friend is her cousin, that she misses more than anything. they have their misunderstandings but they are addicted to each other.

her cousin is my niece who lives abroad and who i hope comes back soon because she is also the queen of my heart. you can not compare them they are too different. one is as sweet as dreams and fairy-tales that you could only imagine the other reminds you of caramel, with her mesmerizing voice and hypnotizing smile. mentioning one you have to speak of the other, they own my heart.

they are the best thing about this life
just watching them is enough
sometimes i want to hide them away
so nobody can see them
i do not want eyes on them

God bless them and protect them, i can go on forever
but the reason i started this was to wish my niece a belated birthday
my niece who i am afraid will forget me one day
since very little time do i have with her here
always leaving somewhere and having places to be
i leave behind my beautiful niece who i do not own
of-course but i pray for

in her eyes life is simple between breakfast and a bed time story things are sweeter
my love and I have this big dream that the mother of my niece and her grandmother would stop smoking so they can always be healthy around her, because she loves them too much to see them give their lungs away

i hope one day they breathe only fresh air
and that my niece is always happy
with her cousin in her arms and the angels to protect them

God bless you my little angels
God bless all the children of the world

happy birthday to you my lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment