Thursday, February 4, 2010

too much sleep syndrome


every time i try to make it
i am there for a while and then
the curse of the sleeper takes it's course with me
again and again

i think i have a sleeping problem
i want to sleep all the time
it is not like i'm a new born
I am not even a growing teenager like my mom
used to tell me when i over slept in school

i get up past noon
and sometimes i sleep before midnight

i wake up with a heavy tired body
i keep telling my self about all the things i should be doing
and i end up planning for the next day

what is wrong with me?
everyone keeps saying take a pregnancy test
but no that is not it, i know for sure!

it is not

is it the kind of food i eat?
am i running away?
am i sick?
am i scared?
am i lost?

what is wrong with me
why is my biggest affair with my own bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment