Thursday, January 28, 2010

Joy beyond words






Egypt won Algeria and in this victory hearts danced and the millions raised their flags again
my heart was dancing and all my friends
a big carnival of love for our beloved egypt
finally victory again

God was on our side tonight
the millions finally danced with joy
the 80 million are happy
the streets are celebrating
we untied again

the round black and white thing brought us together
our team are men of steel
real men
real warriors
warriors of light
God is in their heart
they made us proud


we love them
each one of them
it is not soccer it is music as we say
it is not a game it is in our blood
it is not just another match it is a regain of our pride

80 million pairs of eyes watched them play and prayed for them

i love you gedo
i love you hassan shihata
i love you ahmed hassan
i love hadary
i love the whole team
i love this nation
i love my people
those with foreheads on the ground after each goal
and hearts of gold
i love you my people

we will rise again
we united and we won
lets go the whole way
lets be great again

i have hope
and music in my spirit makes my heart dance
i love soccer
i love egypt
i love music
i love this land

Thank you God, you heard our prayers
you gave us a reason to smile again
to raise our flag

I love you God
Thank you God

God bless our team
God bless our people
God bless this land

Make these people happy God
Always protect this land
heroes reside here
talents are born here
the pyramids witnessed them tonight

thank you God
thank you God

this joy is beyond words
this country deserves to be happy

Thank you God for hearing the prayers of the people of Egypt
I love you


God Bless my Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment