Tuesday, January 5, 2010

dear you


dear you
i am just one of all the others
it was not my fault that God placed the tests on me for you to pass them
if you think about it you are all here just for a while so it's
normal that some of you start leaving some day
God brought me to you and now I am gone
I have no say I am just a servant of the lord he says and I obey
money comes money goes
now I am gone and my sister is here
now you all have faith in her
thinking she will be better than me
I truly hope she brings more joy
although she will only be the way God intended her to be
I know i brought sorrow but I was just walking my path
it made you stronger, or weaker, but it made you what you were intended to be too
actually me and my sisters and brothers are all an illusion, we teach about life, we carry dates of comings and goings, we just deliver but He plans it all
we come and we go and our new siblings follow
you have become obsessed with us trying to stop us from passing by
but life has always been about us moving
nature understands more than you
you have cursed me and in cursing you curse the gifts of my lord
it saddens me to see you act so foolishly like a baby who thinks words have no power
i wish you were more grateful, you see with the bad I brought some good too
life contains suffering
life is temporary
find God while you have the time
thats really the point
God warned you that if you love anything more than him he will take it
so embrace his gifts and do not hold on too tight
but remember to thank
the giver requires gratefulness or else he will take his gifts back
nothing is yours anyway
set your self free
and stop back biting me
my creator does not like it when you do not respect me and my ancestors
it was nice seeing you experience me although
i just wish you were wiser
i just wish you were more grateful
i wish you were more graceful
one day you might understand
hope you can learn to live and speak and to count your blessings before it is too late
bye now
love and light
sincerely
it's me the year 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Can you reveal who you are talking about. Not the name, but male/female???? Boy girl??? Who is it?

    ReplyDelete