Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mubaraks trial

First I was sad for some odd reason to see my x president in a cage
Then I saw his dyed hair
The nose picking
The bed
And I realized it's not that he is on trial
It's that he is in a cage ,on a bed
Too dramatic
Too humiliating
And manipulative for the naive public that is me

My imagination went to this:
X president: so what do they want now?
Y: they wanna see you on trial behind bars
X: is it not enough all we have done
Y:this is what it will take for them to calm down
X:after all I have done for them
Y: they have been possessed by an evil power but don't worry we will protect you
X: I am a war hero for GODs sake
Y: we all know but the dogs won't stop barking until you are on trial and it's good for our global image
X: isn't it enough all the chaos that happened since I left don't they see why I held a tight grip on them,the islamists are out and they will take over, anyway I will do it for Egypt but I will be on my bed and I want my sons with me
Y: the bed is a great idea that will get the publics sympathy most people love you
X: I do not care anymore history will prove my innocence
Y:yes sir

And thats my humble scenario and I think the worst part of it is our judicial system putting people in cages during a trial instead of having
them seated like human beings in their own clothes until proven guilty

No comments:

Post a Comment