Tuesday, April 13, 2010

there was a time






















there was a time when what they said mattered so much
it even brought tears to my eyes
it made me doubt my core inside

that time is gone some how some way i do not care what they say
i know i am good and thats what counts
i do not have to prove to them anything anymore

and if my taste does not match theirs' it is not a problem anymore.

how come their judgements used to matter so much?
how come i made them grow so big?
Thank God today they shrunk when my heart grew huge and big.

that time of doubt is so long gone and i can take criticism like praise, like plain water with no taste, they both have the same effect.

you think that this color does not match or that i am selfish because i did not stop my life, then think whatever.

only God can judge me, only he can see me through, only he brought me here only he can take me on a happy day for me and the beings of light who will be there waiting for me.

He creates, he judges not you and not me.

you do not become a sufi, you realize you were always one but you did not know it had a name
what made you the way you are.

you do not know so much love and worry about your heart's purity is a school of thought, is a way of life, is a way to the beloved, is sufism.

2 comments:

  1. but what happened to make them shrink? if there's a secret please tell me.. I've been trying all my life to make them shrink but even if I succeeded they expand again sooner or later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have to focus on your heart
    leave them and grow
    come back to them when what they say does not matter so much anymore

    ReplyDelete