Monday, November 2, 2009

reading life

reading is more important than writing
read was the first word uttered by the angel Gabriel when he told our beloved prophet the first word from God.
days pass like flashing lights so fast and what I planned to do always gets lost in the traffic.
I changed a lot lately in every way.
now I write down everything I even own a calculator and for that I am proud.
Lalla land sometimes traps one and makes them lose track of everything.

However I am proud of my heart and I do not care about survival of the fittest to hell with that
no body lives forever any way

traveling becomes a pilgrimage with time, every trip is in the end a search for God and every where we find him there.

The people here are exactly like the people every where
manifestations of the divine and reflections of his attributes show in the eyes of the awakened.
every where there are the sleep walkers and there are the awakened
there are the fake and there are the real
there are the always negative and complaining and there are the always positive and lifters of the soul

I love the latter, yes them I adore, they show me the light. Every day I learn something new, the last few days I learned that if I give my all in all that I do I will find GOD in the process thats why they say work is worship.

If I clean my kitchen with all my heart, if I focus just on that, in the process I purify my soul too, yes it is the cleaners that are with the purest hearts and the smallest egos. If you want to tame your ego, wash the dishes, clean the floors,even if you have help do it your self every once in a while.

In cooking I have found a palette and in the fire of the stove I have lost my memory, when I focused on the fire as I lit my in-cents that turn the house into a heaven, I realized that fire is beautiful and when I burned my self I realized it is a painful beauty, and I wished God that the hell fire is not where I will belong.

In fire I saw God, in cooking I found God, in painting I met God, In yOga I united with God, in people I see God and I began to learn about people things i never knew, things like features that tell stories and eyes that explain characters and with time the nature of this life makes more sense.

With no conclusion I conclude the need to reach out and to lose my self in perfecting a physical act. whatever you do do it with all of you, commit to it like my lover said, yes he was right, and when you read your spirit expands and in watching nature you take features of it with you wherever you go. I conclude that doing is being whatever that may mean it does make sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment