Thursday, July 29, 2010

When I said I'm doing nothing I lied












So depression crawled on me and found it's way when I spent a week of nothingness in Cairo knowing that I'm wasting precious human time
With eyes glued on tv watching the superficial yet so addictive episodes of gossip girl
Watching them for so long I started dreaming of the characters from Serena to georgina i have been seeing them all
Chasing me and hunting my unconscious taking me to manhattan and making me question what I was doing in Cairo alone
When I could be with the characters shopping at the upper east side of manhattan
When you start believing the characters of a tv show are your real friends you know there is a serious problem
Just when I realized Serena is not my friend and as much as I love the conniving Blair they are not real and they have no idea I exist


That was when I realized it's time to take action
So I followed my dream and took the course I have always dreamed of and had not dared take any action based on discouragement of close ones who I know mean only well
Truth is only you know what you need

So I went to my guru who is the best guru in this country possibly the continent
And she is guru Wafa as I mentioned before
And I took the course
I have learned so many things I have always wanted to know and now I can heal using my energy field
In the Maldives and thailand the yoga teachers have encouraged me to take the healing path since they sensed that I have a gift
Everyone does but they advised me and finally I took their advice and after two years almost I took action
I'm still in the beginning but I'm so excited
Now I know things I would never have known
And I still want to know
And I still have a long way
But now I know the ways to heal my self and the people I love
Some treasures lie under your nose
Only you know what you want and need
Let me heal myself and you
Now I actually can
Going back to the beach now with purpose and a new light
Still addicted to gossip girl but at least now I know Who I am and I learned something
So staying away from the beach was not a complete waste
Was actually one of the best things that ever happened to me
Polish your heart so you can shine
Fix your self I told my self
And one day at a time I might really get there
Nothing feels better than being healed
So heal what you can and ask for help

No comments:

Post a Comment