Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who am I?

Just by watching people, you learn so much about them.
Just by being there you change them.
When you look closer sometimes their faces look uglier, other times they become more beautiful.
I learned that people from a distance all look the same. Friendly smiles many times betray, many times the sparkly eye is in reality dry, by time things become more clear.
I learned a lot about a people when I watched them.
Some live to make the lives of their loved ones happy, they light it up and make sure everyting flows.
Some live to control and direct and manipulate and eat you alive.
Some smile and talk to you nicely while you know for sure that they talk badly about you behind your back.
God gave me this gift it becomes like a tattoo on their foreheads, so obvious, saying I am not real.
Well I am not here to praise my self but atleast I am one faced, at least I am real, at least I do not pretend to be someone else!
I am just me, simply and easily, just me!!!

5 comments:

  1. " I learned that people from a distance all look the same "

    i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashraf?
    is that you from ais?
    thank you :)
    its been a loong time
    thnx for reading
    and if its not u
    thanx for reading too

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes it is :)

    howa fee kam ashraf sekaly fe masr

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry it has just been so long i could not believe it
    thanks for reading old childhood friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. wala sry wala 7aga :)

    ya3ni mesh long awi :D
    school was only 7 years ago !

    we el gam3a was only 5 years ago !!

    ReplyDelete