Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here I am!!

I realized how much I still have to learn.
I know nothing at all.
I am in my cocoon and I fail to mingle.
I have been over protected and every time I reach the road to try to walk bear foot I crumble.
I pick my pieces up and I go back to stage one.
I am always afraid.
I always run away.
I am terrified of commitment to anything.
I like to fly away.
I keep forgetting how I am and I make plans and share my dreams and I get disappointed from human beings who are not so nice after all, so I run away again and start from scratch and again I forget that I am easily breakable and I wonder where do I belong if everything is disappointing?
The best time of my life is on the theatre or painting or dancing. How come I am so not practical? In my life I wonder if I can live most of it on stage and back stage. I wonder if I can paint my life away? People want to tie me down and I think I can be, but I can not.
I can not be tied down, open to betray, vulnerable to disappointments or even up for taking any kind of injustice.
Maybe I am different but that does not make me worse, thank God for who I am, it has been twenty four years living in my skin, with so many tears and smiles I have got by, I am getting used to my teary eyes, it is not a bad thing anymore, I wont fight it as long as my laugh comes so easily too, I am a package deal, with my laughs and tears and my wings that no one can cut or strip away from me except the one who gave them to me.
I am what I am and thank God for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment