Monday, July 25, 2011

When the lights go off

When the lights go off and its pitch black
I was afraid I was paralyzed
I wanted to get up and move to scream for help
But fear made me stay in the box like bed
And I felt like I was dead
Worst thing about the feeling of death is not being able to communicate
With those you love
Like that day in Cairo when the mobile services were stopped
And the Internet was also stopped by the gov the evil old regime
It was like a mini death we could not reach those we love or speak our mind or use the Internet
Last night I was afraid of death of not being able to say what u wanna say to be stuck in a dark place
But I remembered GOd and I started saying some prayers and it made my heart happy
Remembrance always helps me
الا بذكر الله تطمان القلوب

No comments:

Post a Comment