Wednesday, February 20, 2013

dopamine

dopamine is the easiest way to happiness.
i have boycotted gyms all my life, i thought they were for hamsters and that free people should run in the outdoors or get their carido from more natural ways, however for so many reasons i wont get into the gym turned out to make alot of sense. for me all i want is cardio and lifting my own body weight through situps and pushups. it turns out all these people were right the gym is so practical and it is efficient.

the key is good music and discipline, developing a routine for yourself. once you priotitize your workout time, make it religious, good things happen. dopamine my new best friend starts to make u see things in a better light. you gain self confidence, you feel good about yourself. and suddenly food becomes a non issue and you realize that before working out eating was more of a hobby than just a way to get energy to live and move.

i used to say i am not my body but now i know i am my body and through that vehicle i can reach enlightment and peace. in a healthy body a happy mind can create peace and the spirit can rest. you are your body because you are what you eat and then it makes all the difference in how you feel.

through excercise everything changes
and for me through yoga depression leaves
and i can be myself and find bliss

its so important to get dopamine one way or another into your brain
happiness is in the end some chemicals in the brain

its hard for some moms to find the time to do anything for themselves
being an attachment mom to young children has given me so many good results.
the bond with my children and it just suits my belief system however it can very much also be the reason why i have recently felt like ive lost myself and who i was.

my sense of resposibility has stopped me from doing anything for myself and for that i have totally forgotten who i was but through some weird circumstances i have found a way to join a gym and find a yoga class where i can breath.

im very grateful and im here to tell other moms who lost themselves too, who got sucked into being the best moms they can and do nothing for themselves all day, that it is important and vital that you find time to do something for yourself. something you love.

i realize i still dont go out much at night, i still sleep earlier than my generation, i still am an attachment mom and i would not want it any other way, but atleast i found myself before it was too late.

dear moms you are doing great find your path of joy be fair to yourself too, find time for you, it will really make everything in your life brighter.

your children need happy moms to look up to


No comments:

Post a Comment