Thursday, June 3, 2010

freedom




















free the artist
freedom is the most important possession for artists and free spirits

nobody can own my mind
nobody owns me
i am free from anyone even if it means losing my security
nothing feels better than freedom
protect your good name
protect your spirit
do not hang with the question marks

those without talent can envy you
those without spirit can try to bring you down
try to push you to the ground
and at your happiest moment make you feel like nothing
take your pride away when you should be holding your head high
make up stories with no goal but to put you down

people can be psycho
trust a few


let the evil ones go
or just the too fishy
what good is success if it means no freedom


yes i am free
free to be who i want to be
nobody owns me

2 comments:

  1. Freedom is the best gift Allah granted us! We can be angels or devils, but it's our choices and no one else's. We're better than angels if you chose to be angels, simply because angels can't help being angels but we can.

    I'm proud I'm one of your readers! One day when you're so famous I'll tell me friends I shook her hand one day and they will envy me for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much for all this support
    im proud u read my blog
    lots of light to you

    ReplyDelete